Shrinkwrap for Tarts

I remember reading somewhere that people use shrinktube for shrinkwrapping their tarts. I think it was 100 gauge 3 inch. I've done countless searches trying to find it and haven't had any luck. Am I thinking of the right size? Can anyone guide me to where I can buy this please?

TIA!

I use with great results the 3" 100 gauge shrinkwrap tubing from Packco. If you can get your order up to $25, shipping is free.

http://www.packcoinc.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD7ProdID=83

That looks perfect! If I order the holder for the roll that brings me right above $25. Thanks so much!

As an aside, do you have a specific impulse sealer that you prefer?

I also use Packco's impulse sealer ($59, I think). I previously ordered one from Harbour Freight, but had a problem with it. Many others on this board have had good service out of HF's, though. HF's is cheaper, but with shipping, I ended up paying around $37 anyway. Packco's is a better product IMO. Sometime in the future, I want to try the one they have with the cutter. For now, mine doesn't have the cutter. I also ordered the extra replacement kit (teflon, etc) to have on hand. I haven't needed it yet, though, with Packco's sealer.

Edited to add: I'll be more specific with the products I ordered from Packco:

8" Hand Operated Impulse Heat Sealer (MP-8) - $59

Hand Bag Sealer Maintenance Kit for the MP-8 - $6.75

I use with great results the 3" 100 gauge shrinkwrap tubing from Packco. If you can get your order up to $25, shipping is free.

http://www.packcoinc.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD7ProdID=83

Thanks to all of you for your help! I ordered the 3" shrinktubing and 8 inch Impulse sealer with cutter from here. I spent more money than I planned on, but...so what else is new :grin2: ? From all that I've read on previous threads, etc. the time saving factor of having the cutter should pay for itself in time.

Thanks again everyone :grin2: !