My Fiance's Jewelry

Tryppnotic

I checked out her site but all I saw was other peoples awesome jewelry. Her slide show box was empty. She might want to showcase her own jewelry instead of promoting all of the others. Just a thought. :wink2:

Other people's awesome jewelry? That is all hers lol. She doesn't promote other people's jewelry. What made you think that?

What made me think it, was because of all the ads beside her 'friends' avatars.

Such as; Frostbyte Designs, Cherry Boop, Tracy, Adobe Sol Designs, Loot Jewelry, Punch and Julie Crafts, Art of Adornment, Hannah Zakari, Tryst Jewelry, Delia Stone's Studio, Adinobella, Sarah Roth Jewelry, 4 Jess Beads, Dixie Dazzle, Sparkle Strands, The Cryptic Cupcake, Strungout Jewelry, Lorian and I Am My Own Invention.

Unless all of these www's go to her site. I'm on dial up and don't have time to check them out.

What made me think it, was because of all the ads beside her 'friends' avatars.

Such as; Frostbyte Designs, Cherry Boop, Tracy, Adobe Sol Designs, Loot Jewelry, Punch and Julie Crafts, Art of Adornment, Hannah Zakari, Tryst Jewelry, Delia Stone's Studio, Adinobella, Sarah Roth Jewelry, 4 Jess Beads, Dixie Dazzle, Sparkle Strands, The Cryptic Cupcake, Strungout Jewelry, Lorian and I Am My Own Invention.

Unless all of these www's go to her site. I'm on dial up and don't have time to check them out.

They are all of her friends. She doesn't advertise them. They comment her and she comments back etc. It's just how MySpace works. She will buy from them and they buy from her. Kinda like how it works here. People buy and trade here all the time. It's not her main site. Her site is under construction.