AGI 6006 vs. gl 70/30

I use GL 70/30 for most of my candles but I also have experimented with 6006. I find that the 70/30 ratio is the perfect answer to most soy issues if you don't mind a little paraffin in your candle. It is not that difficult to wick has great throw with fo's...(but you still have to test and find the best fo's, like any wax some will not throw well in it)...I have yet to get any frosting at all and it takes nicely to color.

I also found the 6006 to be a great wax to work with its ratio is more like 80/20 with 20% being soy. Great throw, color, ect...so I find both these waxes to be a good alternative to 100% soy.

You can also try a 50/50 blend which in my opinion is the best of both worlds which I'm considering switching over to! HTH :wink2:

I use GL 70/30 for most of my candles but I also have experimented with 6006. I find that the 70/30 ratio is the perfect answer to most soy issues if you don't mind a little paraffin in your candle. It is not that difficult to wick has great throw with fo's...(but you still have to test and find the best fo's, like any wax some will not throw well in it)...I have yet to get any frosting at all and it takes nicely to color.

I also found the 6006 to be a great wax to work with its ratio is more like 80/20 with 20% being soy. Great throw, color, ect...so I find both these waxes to be a good alternative to 100% soy.

You can also try a 50/50 blend which in my opinion is the best of both worlds which I'm considering switching over to! HTH :wink2:

If you have heard of Bittersweet Candles they also have a soy/paraffin blend....their's is 85% paraffin and 15% soy and it's a very good candle.

I have used them and they are a good candle....I just didn't want to join their MLM part is all so I didn't go far with them....smiles

Mike