Peak's Coconut Lime Verbena

wickchick

Well, all I can tell you is that oob is smells really nice - haven't put in in wax. Also, have not smelled bbw version, so don't know if it compares. So basically I'm of no help to you - didn't answer previously due to that fact, but since you haven't had but one reply I thought I'd throw that in :)

Thanks anyway :) JS scents just don't work for me. There's a couple that I LOVE and I'll make tarts with them for me (and sometimes friends), but the scents will fade in 3 hours or so. I'll have to try out some Peaks myself :) Thanks.

Candlescience's Coconut Lime Verbena is awesome in wickless and tarts. Love it. I tried a wicked candle and detected a fuel smell. I am going to go down on the fo next time I pour it. I'm not sure how BBW's smells, but I have a lot of friends as well as myself who love this in tarts and wickless.

• 2 months later...

I have also not smelled the BBW version, but I made some wickless candles with Peak's Coconut Lime Verbena and took them to work. The girls went nuts! Absolutely loved it. In fact, I used my whole sample making wickless candles for them and now must order more. This one is a winner. :D