No Hot Throw With EcoSoya Container Blend Advanced Soy Wax

I am using EcoSoya Container Blend Advanced Soy Wax from Peak and the scent throw is great for cold, but as soon as I light the containers, the throw is almost non-existent. Is this how this is supposed to be? I want a great hot throw. How would I acheive this? Any help is appreciated :-)

BTW, when I use IGI 4786 the hot throw is great.

Well some people say they get a great throw with that wax but I don't really believe it. Most people complain they don't. You could try another soy wax, which won't be as pretty or easy to wick. Better yet, stick with your 4786. If you want to have a soy candle, try a 70/30 parasoy blend. That's my take on it.

Well some people say they get a great throw with that wax but I don't really believe it. Most people complain they don't. You could try another soy wax, which won't be as pretty or easy to wick. Better yet, stick with your 4786. If you want to have a soy candle, try a 70/30 parasoy blend. That's my take on it.

Thanks. I will try the 70/30. I just liked the soy because it was in flakes and easier to measure and store. I love the 4786 though. I think I may just keep the soy for special orders and try to market more par 4786 for the time being :-)