Circle E Candles

A friend gave me a Circle E candle as a thank you gift. I have to say they look nice and the cold throw is pretty good. I decided to light it tonight to see how it burned. I am very impressed. It has a great hot throw and a good even melt pool. I was able to tell they use zinc wicks when I trimmed the wick. It does not smoke and so far no soot build up on the container. I'd have to say, they make a nice candle.

I have one of their very large jar candles ( Santa Fe- Drakkar Type ) that is double wicked. It has given me grief all the way. I have had to "baby" that thing to keep it lit. It drowns out etc and in my opinion, maybe should have been triple wicked or wicked one size up. I do like the heavy jars they use though. The throw is nothing to rave about but it is OK.

The scent she gave me is Sugar Cookie. I haven't had any problems so far with a drowning wick. It's the smaller square container and is single wicked. I trained this new grad RN and she gave me this candle as a thank you gift. I've had it for almost a year now. I thought what the heck and lit it.

A friend gave me a Circle E candle as a thank you gift. I have to say they look nice and the cold throw is pretty good. I decided to light it tonight to see how it burned. I am very impressed. It has a great hot throw and a good even melt pool. I was able to tell they use zinc wicks when I trimmed the wick. It does not smoke and so far no soot build up on the container. I'd have to say, they make a nice candle.

Do you make candles? Strange gift if you do?

GhostStories.gif