Coconut Banana Blast Pillar

I asked, because I think you could boost your wick by a size and get a better burn. The walls look rather thick to me.

I don't know that I like that mashing chips with a rolling pin and still having big chunks (almost full diamond chips) on there, but there certainly is stuff to play with here. I say this, because in some heat that dye will leak some.

I asked, because I think you could boost your wick by a size and get a better burn. The walls look rather thick to me.

I don't know that I like that mashing chips with a rolling pin and still having big chunks (almost full diamond chips) on there, but there certainly is stuff to play with here. I say this, because in some heat that dye will leak some.

Yea, I was testing to see what the different sizes of the chips would look like and at first it looked like a big mess, but it's not too bad. I smashed and broke the chips by hand. I will try a bigger wick on next burn. That is a C-85. I'll try 24 Flat Braid.