Holy Fark!!! Adobe (softeware) rocks!!

Beth-VT

If you have CHILDREN and need SOFTWARE......take advantage of it. You may not know it but you have the ability to get educational copies of most major software (and hardware and other stuff) at HUGE discounts. If your kids are Kindergarten through college you more than likely qualify.

A while back I posted about a killer deal I got on the Creative Suite Premium 2.3 (included Adode Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro, Flash, Dreamweaver and more) for like $389.

I recently got an e-mail from the place I purchased it saying that because I purchased the suite within so many days of Adobe's release of the new Creative Suite 3, that I got to upgrade for free! Woo Hoo.

It arrived today :yay: :yay: :yay: . Just checked on line, and the upgrade alone is like $589....and it cost me..... $5.85 for shipping :highfive:.

I am like sooooo doing the happy dance. I now have a full version of CS3 which retails for $1800, and it cost me total like $385. And, I had $180 worth of vouchers from the California/Microsoft settlement, so bottom line was about $200! Yeah baby!

I've no clue how to use most of it, but I'm learning. Have been working with Dreamweaver (and taking a course as well) and it's pretty damn cool.