Bunny's Bath Melts &..well...something ;o)

I finally got around to trying Bunny's Bath Melts. I only had water based colorant so I melted some purple jojoba beads. They colored really well. I screwed up a few being anxious to unmold them. I got tired of pouring, so I just dumped the rest in a 5oz mold. Good for me to cut for my big tub. They are scented in Tony's Lilac (sorry OT)

The other stuff is yet another attempt at swirling M&P :laugh2: This is actually the first time in almost a year that I don't mind showing my attempts. I didn't get a swirl, but some kind of weird marble effect. It doesn't show well in the pic, but the tan ones actually look pretty cool. The soaps are scented in OT's OMH & Green Irish Tweed.

One day, I know I will have a kick-ass swirl...even if I have to go CP!

Sharon

ETA: I just looked at the soap closely...does anyone see what looks like a face & wild hair? OMG it looks like a sad demon!

post-5496-139458429261_thumb.jpg

post-5496-139458429264_thumb.jpg

Well, they all look great! And yeah....cool demon-haired person there! I wish I could figure out how to swirl M&P! Love the melts....one day I'll fling my son's toy crap out of the tub and crawl in with a bath bomb or a melt or something. LOL.

Pretty pretty!

Donna