Milk Bath Packaging Help

Guest EMercier

Guest EMercier

I've been racking my brain trying to figure out an idea for my milk bath and bath salts. I was thinking of a regular lunch paper bag with a rubbon or something tied through two holes in the top. I though about putting it in a bag (zip lock or cello) and then in the paper bag. Then I found some brown kraft looking chinese take out containers (shipping to me now). Just confused. Just want a few opinions. I just don't want to use the bottles and I'm trying to cut down on shipping. I know Sam's club has bulk for a decent price. I even thought of the tin tie bags, but does anyone know if they sell them in stores? Thanks in advance.

Guest EMercier

I really don't want to use the little jugs. I would like to do something different. I did see the bags (tin tie) in the store with the milk bath and the other had bath salts.

I've seen bath salts done in the tin tie bags and they are very cute. I do my bubbly milk bath in the stand up foil bags from Kangaroo Blue. I belive they carry both the small and large bags. they are foil on the back and clear on the front so you can see the stuff in the bag. and they have a zip lock closing on the top.

HTH,