Shipping Cyclo

Kelly

I'm thinking about switching over to Cyclo. I've tested it and wasn't 100% satisfied with the mixing of the product but mixing with a little FCO helps. Anyway, my question is about shipping Cyclo... currently my base (which I love) contains alcohol so I can't ship USPS and it's the only product in my line that can't ship USPS, which is why I was thinking about switching to Cyclo for my room sprays. (Although I'm still not sure about how I will market them... room/linen/body spray?)

Anyway, does anyone know if Cyclo can ship via USPS?

TIA!

Kelly

(P.S. I could have asked that question right away instead of rambling about why I wanted to know! LOL!)

I want to order some cyclo, but I saw on lotioncrafter.com that it can't be shipped USPS, though I can't remember if it can be sent through ground mail. On the bright side they've got something called cyclo-glyceride that's 9:1 cyclo to FCO that can be, so I'm probably going to get some of that :D

You could check their site, it's pretty comprehensive as to which silicones can and can't be sent through USPS.

http://www.lotioncrafter.com

Based on the flashpoint before adding FO it looks like the cyclo could ship ground through the USPS. But to be on the safe side, maybe I'll get some Cyclo-Glyceride or try to recreate my own version.

I just want a nice base for room and linen spray that can ship via USPS, is that really so much to ask?

Thanks for the help Jadryga.