Farmhouse Candle FOs

Anyone have any recommendations for FOs from this company? I will be placing an order this weekend. I am definately getting Snowy Pine, but may as well pick up a couple of others.

After much reading, I am going to try their 50/50 blend, so that will be the wax it will go into.

Thanks!

Hi, I, like Candlebuddy, use Farmhouse's 50/50, and LOVE it... use CD wicks w/ it with great success...

I second all of the oils CB mentioned and can also add:

Moonlight Path- great dupe, and easier for me to wick than another version I tried...

Cookies and Cream- Not TOO sweet, with a great throw!

Also like her French Vanilla very much, too, if you're in the market for a vanilla, OH! and her Red Delicious Apple is great!

Anyone have any recommendations for FOs from this company? I will be placing an order this weekend. I am definately getting Snowy Pine, but may as well pick up a couple of others.

After much reading, I am going to try their 50/50 blend, so that will be the wax it will go into.

Thanks!

Best apricot (their French Apricot) that I've tried to date. I tested a couple others of their fos in soy and they were nice as well (sorry, it's been a while, don't remember which ones). Over all, good quality oils, good customer service, great sales, IMO.

Just wish they still shipped USPS. It's been tough going trying to find a replacement apricot. If anyone has tried theirs and knows of one that's similar, please let me know!