Fall/Holiday Scent Suggestions

thesoapbox

I saw the post in our soapmaking section on Fall Soap and was going to post this there, but figured it would be best in the Fragrance section!

With Christmas being only 190 some days I am starting to think of holiday scents.

What do you find to be your biggest sellers as far as scents? Maybe actual fo names or blends would be fine. I am probably only going to offer 2 scents since my budget is fixed at this time and would like some ideas on really good smelling scents.

thanks!!

Angi

frank & myhrr is a great seller from thanksgiving to christmas and even after for me and then I ususally do a cinnamon / cedar eo mix for the men and spiced plum or something like that. I did do apple jack and it sold very well the first 2 yrs. then died off. My pumpkin spice type soap sold well around thanksgiving.

janis r

oooh Vanilla Hazelnut! I will definitely try that one out. I love hazelnuts and the smell of hazelnuts so that one has peaked my interest!

Angi

You will not regret it. I'm still testing, so haven't sold a single candle yet, but friends still ask for it even in the summer, but I would definitely call it a fall/winter scent.