Vanilla Wax?

Out of the kindness of my heart the best advice i could give you is to see if an auntie or someone who is old enough to be able to help you with the tricky bits but like a friend could maybe help you find a kit from somewhere like hobby craft and have fun making some together, It will give you a moulds wax wicks and sterine. You can use the mould again and again if you look after it!! scents arent always what makes a candle nice, unscented ones can be just as pretty and if you are just starting its easier without.

I know how you feel, i was mad about candles at your age too but it really is something that should be done carefully and safely. Why not find an adult who could help you with a kit and see if you like it, i know alot of people who started their hobby with a kit and added bits from there. And some of them who thought they would love it ditched it after a few attempts!!

Good luck and be safe with what you do:wink2:

One thing's for certain LemonJelly, you don't give up easy. I'm pulling for you and I think some others on this board are too. Hopefully you will be able to post a pic or two of some of your first candles when you get them done. I have no doubt in my mind that you will get some done.

Keep asking questions and doing what you're doing. With the desire that you seem to have to succeed, I can't imagine that you will do anything else but succeed...:)

Hi,

If I brought 100 cheap vanilla tealights from a supermaket and took the wax out of the mould, could I reuse the moulds? Or wax(as vanilla wax)? Or the wick? Would it be a good investment?

Thanks in Advance!

Why are you wanting to do this? How much are the t-lites. I have heard of others that have and thought of doing this myself. Sometimes they are so cheap. Read where they were bought melted other wax added, maybe soy, to the cheapo wax and re-poured with the same wick and container. Made for a much better t-lite. Then you would package in smaller amounts, sell for enough to pay for the extra wax and of course your time. Hope it works for you.