vendor question

That's pretty wordy.

Some of it is standard for larger companies, but specifically including an arbitration clause scares me. I stay away from any place that requires an arbitration with their arbitrator.

Not to mention they state all sales are final and no refunds given regardless of the circumstance, but they'll replace.

It alludes, to me at least, that they've had quite a few issues and have gotten the set up to avoid as much as possible.

It's a shame though, they have some cool stuff.

Yeah, I know! If you find anything that cool, you'll have to pass it on! :)

That arbitration thing: Short unrelated story.

We almost bought a Pulte home when we first moved here, then read on our contracts that we must agree that for the life of the home, if there are issues, we must go through 3 arbitrations before any lawsuits could be filed, and we must agree to fly to California for each of them! Some Pulte's are only 1, but this was insane. We RAN from that deal.

Has anyone here ever dealt with

Their prices seem really low, bu their terms are a bit scary.

Any info would be helpful.

Thanks

Yes I did do business with them. I had no problems with their burners. I would talk to the owner (at least at that time, if it's not the same today) and he seemed very nice and great customer service.

I did have problems with their oils, they are very weak and a lot did not smell true. At that time they had a statement on their site "If you find an oil better will will buy it for you" this is not an exact quote but what I could remember. I sent them the same oil from another company and they told me it has more notes than ours, so we are not going to buy it for you.

I don't remember these terms being on this site, back then. They must have had a lot of trouble (like I stated above) and have since added these terms & conditions.

Well after seeing that I wan't be doing business with them again.