Need good fruit fragrances

Lady Di

Hi, everyone! I'm looking for some good, tried and true fruit fragrances that will hold up in CP soap and actually SMELL like fruit. I am specifically looking for a true peach and a pear. Any suggestions?

P.S. I just soaped with a pear several days ago, and I can hardly smell it today. I really hate to waste my supplies like this :(

Thanks, everyone. The pear I soaped with was Pear Pleasure from AH. It is very faint and not what I am looking for. I have not smelled the Pearberry. I can't begin to imagine what Monkey Farts must smell like!?

NOTE: In soaping with the fruit fragrances (from various suppliers), I have noticed that MANY of them accelerate.

Thanks, everyone. The pear I soaped with was Pear Pleasure from AH. It is very faint and not what I am looking for. I have not smelled the Pearberry. I can't begin to imagine what Monkey Farts must smell like!?

NOTE: In soaping with the fruit fragrances (from various suppliers), I have noticed that MANY of them accelerate.

So far the only one that accelerated on me was the pearberry. I still love it anyway. Just made some bath salts with it today.

Monkey Farts is what we WISH real monkey farts smelled like. Its a banana berry vanilla kind of thing. I really like and the kids dig it too. Earthygirl got me on to it. It's one of AH best sellers!

Bethany