just got Daystar's Forbidden Pomegranate

scentsme

I just recently got it as well and it is yummy smelling. I love the coconut pear also. I also got Cake Batter, Cookie Dough and Vanilla Delicious and I can't wait to get them into wax. I'm working on trying every one of Stacy's oils. I think I'm getting close although every time I say that she gets new oils. Her oils are awesome!

I just poured (on Sunday) Cranberry Banana Jam, Angel Food Cake, Peach Jam Cheesecake and Coconut Pear ... I'm giving them about a week to cure and then I'll post the results.

OOB they were all great ... and the smell from my kitchen was unbelievable while pouring. I'm counting the days until I test burn.

I just recently got it as well and it is yummy smelling. I love the coconut pear also. I also got Cake Batter, Cookie Dough and Vanilla Delicious and I can't wait to get them into wax. I'm working on trying every one of Stacy's oils. I think I'm getting close although every time I say that she gets new oils. Her oils are awesome!

I put the Cake Batter in a body spray & it was "ok". I let it cure for a week & it became AMAZING!!!!

I like that one OOB and I think it will be awesome in some B&B but I can't get it to give a strong throw in wax. I've tried soy, parasoy and straight paraffin with several different types of wicks at different % of FO. All produced light scent throw. Light for me and my testers. It's still a great FO and I look forward to using it in other products just not candles. It may be strong enough for you, good luck!