Do I need

hawaiiansun

Well, if you're using distilled water, and the witch hazel (which is an astringent) I'm wondering why you would need a preservative?? Not questioning you Cindy, just curious as to why?

;)

So, how does that recipe work for you? I remember you posting this recipe asking if it would work, so now I'm wondering if you've actually tried it. It would be sooo much cheaper I would think than buying the other stuff (cyclo) right? ;)

Well, if you're using distilled water, and the witch hazel (which is an astringent) I'm wondering why you would need a preservative?? Not questioning you Cindy, just curious as to why?

;)

So, how does that recipe work for you? I remember you posting this recipe asking if it would work, so now I'm wondering if you've actually tried it. It would be sooo much cheaper I would think than buying the other stuff (cyclo) right? ;)

It works great I load up on the fo :rockon: some fo will make it cloudy, but the scent is awesome. I just put a note to shake well. I've used fresh linen, spring rain, love spell and pink sugar. The pink sugar is the weakest of all.

Gonna test more.

Cool, but I thought the Poly sorbate 80 was supposed to help bind the FO with the water so that it didn't separate?? :confused:

I wouldn't mind the cloudiness cuz I think I'm gonna do mine in the aluminum bottles (if I ever get around to it that is), but I bought the poly cuz of I was having a problem getting the FO to blend with the spray base I bought.

Cool, but I thought the Poly sorbate 80 was supposed to help bind the FO with the water so that it didn't separate?? :confused:

I wouldn't mind the cloudiness cuz I think I'm gonna do mine in the aluminum bottles (if I ever get around to it that is), but I bought the poly cuz of I was having a problem getting the FO to blend with the spray base I bought.

I use poly 20, it binds :) just cloudy, but I just put to shake anyway lol

it binds great :highfive:

I use poly 20, it binds :) just cloudy, but I just put to shake anyway lol

it binds great :highfive:

That's what I meant! DUH! LOL

Ok, so care to share your recipe with me? I'd rather make it this way than to pay for the cyclo (dang that stuff is pricey!!). ;)