Anyone had luck wicking the 16 oz Platinum Jars?

I actually had luck with my 415 soy and a super large hemp wick with these jars but wanting to try 50/50 parasoy in them to make it easier to wick/burn.

Has anyone had luck wicking them? If so, what did you use? Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what the measurements of these vs. the 8 oz square masons are?

I have found 2 different measurements for the 8 oz square masons online. Bittercreek has them at 2 1/2 inch diameter but WSP has them at 3 1/2. I was trying to search to see if I could compare the two jars for wicking purposes :confused:

Thanks!!

Arethe 16 oz. Platinum jars like the 16 oz. masons? If so, they are 2 1/2 at the top and 3 at the widest part. We used to use the 415 soy(only switch to c-3 because we could get it locally) and used htp 126 in most of our scents and htp 1212 in the hard to melt( cinno) in our 16 oz. masons. Hope this helps Karen

The platinum jars are the 16 oz square mason jars that walmart carries that come in a 4 pack for $4.67 or something like that.

They were brought up about a month ago but just wanted to follow up to see how many have suceeded in wicking them.

I don't use the mason jars. I do use the wide mouth 8 oz and 16 oz though.

Thanks!

Jami-

I am still working on those. I use KY125. I am also testing some CDN's that are larger than the CDN22's. I found a company that has a 24,26,28 and 30 in the CD and CDN's. So, I may actually be able to single wick....I tried double wicking and ended up with a melt pool way to early with some and others that burned fine to begin and then weakened almost to the point of going out....

Tracey