Soap Cake ?????'s

MaggieMay

I am in the process of makng soap cakes for opening day at the market...I have some questons .... um How does one cut the cakes???.:confused: ...My cakes are round ...do you cut it into Wedges or cut into smaller pieces so that it you have lots of samller pieces ( don't want to run out):cry2: .... How does everyone give the cake to the customers...I though maybe parchment paper with a round sticky label...or the little tiny brown bags...( if I can find them) I need your help please....this will be greatly appreciated....

Save your shreds the cake I am making is going to be soooooo purdy....:yay:

Hugs Maggie

I cut mine in wedges before I take it to the show. I make the wedges small for one cake to give away sometimes. I usually have a second cake with larger slices to sell. I display them on a cake plate with a doily under them. I wrap the small ones in tissue paper and put a label on it. The larger slices I put in containers made for slices of pies or cakes. I usually put shredded paper in the bottom of the container. I sell them well as they can be used for gift giving.