Who uses: Millcreek's Body/Linen Spray base?

scentsme

I currently make body sprays using either cyclo, or WSP's Silky Body Mist. I was thinking of trying Millcreeks Body/Linen Spray base because I need an awful lot of FO in WSP's mist to get a decent strong smelling spray, and I want an alternative to expensive cyclo. How strong do you make your Millcreek sprays & do you have separation issues? Thanks so much.

We are fairly new to body products and take the easy way out and use all of Millcreek body bases. We like them, but are not experience at all with any soap or perfume making. Does not seem to separate that I can tell. Maybe someone more experienced with soap making can help you better. Karen

We are fairly new to body products and take the easy way out and use all of Millcreek body bases. We like them, but are not experience at all with any soap or perfume making. Does not seem to separate that I can tell. Maybe someone more experienced with soap making can help you better. Karen

I use bases too. I just feel that with the body spray I am currently making, I can't make the sprays strong without going over the suggested fragrance oil load allowed. And at the .5%-1% FO range, it's just not strong enough. I was thinking of trying Millcreeks to see if the scent would hold stronger in their base. Thank you for responding:wink2: !

i use millcreek's base & 60 drops per 8oz. bottle. i have not had any separation issues. i have used this base for 41/2yrs with no problems.

holds fragrance great. i suggest getting a sample of it to try.

i use millcreek's base & 60 drops per 8oz. bottle. i have not had any separation issues. i have used this base for 41/2yrs with no problems.

holds fragrance great. i suggest getting a sample of it to try.

Thanks so much. That is just the feedback I was hoping to hear:yay: . I think I will try it. Heck, I can always just use it all up for me & my family if I decide not to use it. Thanks again.

I have been using Millcreeks body spray base for 3 years and it works great for us. Holds the scent and doesn't cloud or seperate. Their lotion base is great also. We quit using the liquid soap base ... the FO's break it down into a water consistancy. But yes.....the body/linen spray base we like.