Testing some Fos while cleaning this morn...

casey2

Gotta enjoy something while I do this dreaded job....:wink2: I'm also sharing some testing I've done recently,....

BTW - I use pre-blended paraffin votive and am mainly into tarts right now..

I tested juniper from AH/RE yesterday - throw was awesome, hung around forever....and I was really surprised that I liked it...

This morn is Lilac from JS - super strong, great throwing - also have JS Candied Blueberries & Captivatingly Currant & Strawberry Butter Cookie - wonderful strong scents that throw well for me...

Blueberry Muffin - AH/RE - knew I already liked this one bunches - has an awesome throw and wonderful scent IMO - don't notice much of the muffin, but the blueberry scent is heavenly - also have it curing in a mason jar...

Rose Bouquet from Peaks is throwing awesome, smells wonderful and is really giving me a big room scent - which is what I love...

All my testers love the Sweet Pea from ICS - waiting to test sweet pea from Peaks...tested Freesia from BCN and just couldn't get a nice throw with that

Tested Amazing Apple Pie from JS and just couldn't get a throw with my wax...I have the same problem with the Vanilla Butter Creme Crunch, although I'll burn here at the house cause I think it is such a yummy scent..

Tested Mango Spice from C & S and couldn't get a throw with that either, think I'm going to try Peaks Mango Papaya, I've seen such great reviews...

For some reason I just can't get a great throw from AH/RE Monkey Farts...

Cucumber Melon wouldn't throw from ICS - but I love so many of her oils - especially Bakery - waiting for quite a few of them to cure for two weeks, seems to work best for my wax..I just love her Bear Claws, Pecan Twist, Our Secret Recipe, all seem to work great for me and are big throwers...

Am very anxious to test Honeysuckle from Peaks - we're planning on some centerpieces from our woods for tomorrow's Mother's Day table (wild phlox, honeysuckle) and I sure hope I can up the honeysuckle with my tarts -

Waiting to try Pink Sugar from Peaks - made me drool while pouring - a complete surprise to me that I enjoyed it so much - also plan on testing Peaks Clean Cotton, Fruit Slices & Amish Harvest...NG's Citrus & Sage, Tulip, French Market, Lily/Valley, Green Clover & Aloe, Coconut Cream Pie & Gardenia...will get back with those reviews....

I'm in search of having about six different florals and fruits to offer for spring/summer - would really like to get some really fresh fruit scents - planning on another order from Peaks soon....just love their fos...

Hope this wasn't too long - I'm always asking the board for their help, thought I'd throw a little back in....Happy Mother's Day to everyone!!!