Label Design Programs

ladysj

I'm looking for a good/decent label making program that has a variety of round label template and square template sizes. I've tried making my own templates in Avery for my labels from Online Labels but can't for the life of me get them right. I keep getting those red grid lines.

I don't like Word because it doesn't show the actual round shape. I downloaded they Adobe templates but don't know how to add anything to them.

I have Avery Design Pro 5 but they don't offer the 2x2 5/8" squares or the 2" round labels.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I can't get the DANG 2" round either. They make it sound sooooooooo easy have your template made in 5 minutes. That is BUNK!!!!!:laugh2: I believe avery has a 2.5" round template if memory serves me correctly but don't quote me.

I think my brain is fried from inhaling all of these fo's.

Sandra

I can't get the DANG 2" round either. They make it sound sooooooooo easy have your template made in 5 minutes. That is BUNK!!!!!:laugh2: I believe avery has a 2.5" round template if memory serves me correctly but don't quote me.

I think my brain is fried from inhaling all of these fo's.

Sandra

they do however it doesn't print out for me right at all - I even tred other templetes...i am offically round label challenged:embarasse

Well Teri was nice enought to send me a template and I thought all I had to do was hit "size to template" and that I would be good to go. NOOOOOOOOO it was off so after trying 20 different printings on labels I finally got it placed on the template right but I sure doesn't fit in the circle. :laugh2: