Comparing GF 464 / 444

I drive to pick up my wax. My supplier currently carries the 415 ( I don't use this any more) and the 464 which is what I use now. They are planing to add the 444. For those who have use these waxes what is the pros / cons between them. I know the 464 looks nicer and pours hot compared to the 415. The FO load is a little less, but I do get a good hot throw. What is the main difference benefit to the 444.

I have been using the 464 and am currently testing the 444. Basically I have scent throw issues with the 464 (in my opinion, but many of my buyers say its fine?!) and had heard great things about the 444 on this board. After LIMITED testing i can say this: the 464 is "easier to work with" and pours hotter BUT I got good initial results with the 444 by pouring at 150...not too bad! The tops were almost perfect at that temp and I got minimal initial frosting (don't know about longer term...still need to test!). I only had to wick up 1 size (cd12's to cd14's) which is also not too bad. Regarding hot throw...this is more difficult... from what I can tell, 444 has performed well and may throw a little better that the 464...but i really need to do side by side testing to be sure. Hope this helps and I hope others post!!