16 oz Keepsake Jars

Has anyone successfully single wicked these jars? I use CB advanced and have been double wicking them. Just out of curiosity (or sheer boredom) I was wondering if they can be single wicked.

I have a variety of RRD, LX & CD wicks on hand. If you have had success, could anyone suggest a good jumping off point?

I use CBA and the apothecary jars and have had success with a single HTP 1312 for many of my scents. Some of the heavier oils still require double wicking though.

I'm testing the GB444 wax now with a variety of different wicks hoping to eventually find a way to single wick ALL of my candles.

I use the 16 oz keepsake I get from the Candlemaker's Store. It is 3 1/2 inches wide, which is almost too wide to single wick soy successfully. I usually double wick, with 2 x LX14 up to 2 x LX18. I have successfully single wicked some MC FOs at 7% load, but I've had to use HTP 1312, or Premier 798. Another one that comes pretty close is CD22.

HTH! geek