Label vent...

I had finally figured out my label and decided that it was so difficult to print circle labels that I would have them done professionally for me. Well I just received my labels in the mail today and they are not what I expected at all. First I wanted 1 sheet of 1 /15" circle labels in white glossy, but there are two different sizes on the sheet. Then the background of the label should be brown, but the ones I received in the mail are a green color and notclear at all. Then, about 8 or so of the labels have extra color marks and/or scratches on the labels. I am unable to use these labels. The ones I did myself are more appealing even though some are not straight. LOL. I contacted them and am waiting on an email back. Just thought I would vent in the meantime.

i get my labels through dani, on here. she's wonderful. i LOVE LOVE LOVE what she designed for us. and she really went out of her way the other day when i was completly out of 2 sizes of labels and needed them desperatly for this weekend. i can't rave about dani enough

Did you get a proof before the labels are printed? I can't stress enough to anyone how important a proof is. Ask me how I know... :undecided

That's the thing, according to the last email they sent, I thought that I was getting the proof in the mail first I didn't know that it would be my order already.

julia44: they are going to try again and send me another sheet no charge, so I don't want to post their name yet, I will give them a chance to fix the problem first.