DOES ANYONE BUY FO's IN BULK?

I got a suppliers name from a lady that closed her candle business last year. The problem is each FO has to be purchased in 5 lbs, 10 lbs. etc. I was wondering if there was another supplier that might not require that I purchase so much of one fragrance. TIA:D

We buy our best sellers and a couple custom oils in bulk direct from the manufacturer. Most of our suppliers want you to buy 25LBS at a time so 5 or 10 really isn't too bad.

HTH,

Chele

I got a suppliers name from a lady that closed her candle business last year. The problem is each FO has to be purchased in 5 lbs, 10 lbs. etc. I was wondering if there was another supplier that might not require that I purchase so much of one fragrance. TIA:D

Why not do a co-op. Then you can get as little as you want and help others do the same.

Tony

You're asking about an FO manufacturer, correct? I'm pretty sure that you're not going to find another manufacturer who offers FO in smaller quantities than the one you've already checked into.

If you're just talking about suppliers, almost all suppliers offer FO's in small quantities.

Mind sharing who the manufacturer is?