Me again! ? about where to get insurance

Thanks so much for everyone's responses so far, esp. those that were FL specific.

Where does one get business (or whatever it's called-- liability for business?) insurance? Do you just call around like you were shopping rates with the Gecko for your car or what?

I am totally lost, and can't really afford a professional to guide me through all of this.

Thanks so much!

Go to the soap makers guild website.. they offer it for around $500 or so a year.. it covers bath and body and candles. Cheapest price around! If you can't find it.. pm me and I will look up the website for you.. you should be able to google it.. HTH

Teri

Go to the soap makers guild website.. they offer it for around $500 or so a year.. it covers bath and body and candles. Cheapest price around! If you can't find it.. pm me and I will look up the website for you.. you should be able to google it.. HTH

Teri

BUT, you have to also make b&b - if you make strictly candles, they won't cover you.

Check Auto Owners - I contacted an agent here that writes small business and he got a quote for around $400 for $1M general liability. Great price considering I had a quote from another agent from Allied insurance for $896 - both same coverages.