KY Glow wax for electric candles????

I use soy wax and would like to make electric candles. Went to HL to buy some parafin wax and mixed it 50/50 with the soy pollar blend. It is ok but the light sorta melts the wax. (not good) I am going to try one with straight parafin to see how that goes. I would like to try the KY Glow Wax, can anyone give me any feedback on this?

I use Ky Glow Wax and I have been very pleased with it. I have not had any trouble with the wax melting and it really allows the light to glow through nicely. It also has a nice scent throw.

Palm wax makes excellent "shell" type candles. We currently use tea lights in ours, but are looking for some electric lighting alternatives. Because palm has a higher melting point than does soy (and also doesn't "soften" much when it is warmed), it's a natural for this application.:D

Palm wax makes excellent "shell" type candles. We currently use tea lights in ours, but are looking for some electric lighting alternatives. Because palm has a higher melting point than does soy (and also doesn't "soften" much when it is warmed), it's a natural for this application.:D

I have a sample of palm pillar wax here but the only instructions I have are to pour at 200 degrees. Will this work in a grubby electric mold? Can you give me some basic instructions for this wax? Thanks.