C3 wax with 4" diameter container

I use Cargill's C3 container wax and LX Series wicks. My question is:

I'm going to start pouring some candles in the 4" diameter (12oz) Apothecary Jars and thought maybe someone might have a good starting point as to what size LX's I should use? Time is of the essence and I have two fragrances that I have to master. One is "Pink Sugar" and the other is "Olive Blossom" - both from BCN.

I would soooooooooo appreciate some advise because I've never wicked a container with a 4" diameter:o since I've been making candles.

Thank You

LX 26, although 4 " imo is hard. I think the lx may work as long as the color is light and it is not a heavy oil. I use 100 % ecosoya, and last year in the 8 ounce tureen I could get a awesome melt pool with the 26's. I cut my teeth on LX wicks so to speak, really like the eco 12's right now and think they are comparable.

HTH

Natalie

I've tried the CD's in the past and wasn't happy with the mushrooming and also the characteristic of the bending wicks so I went back to the LX. Did my first burn this afternoon with LX 16's and they did great so I'll see what happens with the rest of the testing.