Solas Vanilla Plum

lsbennis

This has got to be one of my very favorite FO's. I LOVE IT! It just goes to show that you can never really guess what customers will and won't like. I was so sure that everyone was going to love this FO as much as I did that I made a ton of candles and tarts in this scent. Very few customers were interested:undecided . So I started burning it in my shop because I just knew once they smelled it in action they would like it, NOT! Adults said it was too sweet but kids like it. Shocker! I still can't get over that others were not blown away by this FO. I think it is awesome!

Purple Hippie,

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that has that problem. I too, made candles & bath & body products with it, because I LOVE how it smells, especially in candles. But when I recently did a small survey of some of my lotion samples that one consistently ranked towards the bottom.

Go figure! :confused: I thought everyone would think it was awesome, like I did. Well, I guess I will just enjoy it all to myself.