Container Candle Testing?

I usually test one of each size I plan to make with that particular wax and f/o.

That is after I find the right size wick. It may take me several tries to find the right wick for that particular f/o, since different scents tend to need different size wicks. For the most part I am able to use the same size wick for each f/o I use in a particular size jar, but I do have a few scents that need either a smaller wick or a larger wick.

That's one reason testing is soooo important. You never know how something will burn until you test it.

HTH-

Jennifer

I test wicks in my wax with each different container size, FO and also dye color choice. I once had a wicking problem that I narrowed down to the dye color which kept clogging the wick. Once I changed the dye color, wicking sailed smoothly. If you use additives, those are taken into consideration, too. You'll test as many times as you change anything you put into your candle 'recipe'...and anything you put your candle into.

HTH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.aromafieldscandles.com