So much going on..where to begin :)

bac

Hello all,

1-I will be setting up my first booth this weekend at our local flea market...I'm very excited and a bit nervous :)....any tips..words of advice??

2-My church will be purchasing a few of my candles to sell at the book store....I am super excited...I'm starting out with 3 designs and will see what happens.

3-Now my trademark questions--I make a lot of chunk candles--since I live in Florida (Gators country) will I be braking any tm laws if I make an alligator inbed (not the tm image) with blue and orange chunkies?

Thanks for reading :D

Bianela

Glad things are going well! I do not think you will have a trademark issue using an alligator that is not the trademark and colors of your team. Up here in Buckeye country I see a lot of 'Go Bucks' and 'Ohio Buckeye' on crafts that is not in the trademarked font.. and from what I have heard, it is ok.. there has never been an issue. HTH

Personally, I'd check with the PR dept of the college and ask if there'd be any problems from their end. It would suck to get a good flow going, then get a C&D letter! CYA first, IMHO.

Hello all,

3-Now my trademark questions--I make a lot of chunk candles--since I live in Florida (Gators country) will I be braking any tm laws if I make an alligator inbed (not the tm image) with blue and orange chunkies?

Thanks for reading :D

Bianela