Natural pinks and yellows

kidsngarden

I don't know if there is a blue clay, but I can't really think of anything to get blue off the top of my head. I know there is no blue food. That's why restaurants use blue bandages. There's blue flowers, but I don't know that the color would work in soap. As to yellow, I have an orange infused olive oil that makes a light lemon yellow soap. Mustard would probably work. Calendula maybe?

Mustard is a Nono....LOL Ask me how I know...LOL:D

I would think Candula...And their is another It starts with a A...and is a seed...err.. I can't think of it....U can Always look for an pigment or an oxide...

It was tumeric I was thinking of. But that comes out kind of orangey, doesn't it. I don't know. I suck at coloring! What happend with the mustard?

Madder root - I knew I heard of something! anyone know a good supplier?

Bethany

I have purchased mine from SoapCrafter's before. I am not sure if they still carry it.... They are a good company.

If they do not have it, I would just google it. I am sure there are a lot of herb stores that carry it.

HTH.

Jennifer