Healing Foot Cream

i would leave the coconut oil out add a bit of jojoba oil and or sweet almond oil the Shea all alone works wonders but i find you need to put it on several times a day for a few days putting it on thick and putting clean cotton socks on to sleep in works great.

I think MMS has a recipe for cracked feet that also has citric acid added to it. I do know that is also Kerasol's main ingredient and that stuff does wonders on my hubby's feet. His feet are so bad I call him Froto the hobbit.

lbtddr, why is coconut not good in it? I'm limited on oils and butters but plan on getting more soon. Thanks, Ginger

I find coconut oil to be drying. Every time I use it in a lip balm recipe it seems to dry out my lips. I don't use it in anything but soap and keep it at 20% or less.

Bethany

I like a whipped (well really BEATEN or MIXED) shea + EVOO combo. 60% shea + 40% EVOO. I put lotion containing moisture on first and then smear this on and work it in. I actually don't like the sock thing cause they make my feet sweat and sweat is drying...

I make a all purpose healing salve with olive oil, rosehip oil, calendula oil, St. John's Wort Oil, Emu Oil, and essential oils of Lavender, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, and Bulgarian Rose. Works wonders. It helps the cracks... works wonders on the pain. I've had that happen to me recently... just on one foot!!! I had heard Emu Oil was the best oil for cracked, sore heels. I find it's very moisturizing... I've tried the salve with and without the Emu oil. I rather it WITH the Emu Oil. I feel the difference.