Email received through my website

diamondk

My opinion (and my DH's) about people soliciting you to help you with "advertising" or marketing your website, is if they're resorting to cold calls (yes, I've even gotten phone calls for these kinds of services), or spamming you with e-mail for it (I consider it spam if it's unsolicited, and it's not an order), then they're not worth it quality wise. If they were any good, they wouldn't need to spam people to get business. Referrals, and normal advertising methods would be effective for them. Also, if they're comfortable spamming people, then they'll probably try to use that tactic as a marketing for you (if you decide to work with them). The last thing you want is your ISP to list you as a spammer.

If you're looking for ways to boost your business or your traffic, there are much better ways, most of them free. Just some homework, some time and work, and some testing (to see if your changes are working).

PS..... do a Google search on Perry Tulk, and you'll see he comes up as the owner of a number different businesses. Digital Photography, Printing Services, Woodworking Patterns, Off Shore Oil & Gas. And by the sounds of your e-mail, he's decided to stick his fingers in the internet marketing pie (a HUGE pie, and in my not so humble opinion, one that a lot of people see as a gold mine, and easy money). Someone this widespread, I wouldn't trust them with my advertising.