pillar molds

Pringles Cans

Oatmeal Cans

Dixie Cups (all sizes!)

The cover of bulk CDs - like you purchase at an office supply store - take off the lid, drill a hole and wick that bad boy.

This is all from someone that had no money for molds years ago and used everything I could get my hands on.

i must stop wandering around looking at things thinking i wonder if i could use that and wonder if girls would notice i nicked this of them and melted wax in it :D

mind you i have now got them and their mates keeping old lip balm type pots/eyeshadow/blusher to store a scented wax in so if friends want to know what scent smells like what i can whip it under their nose and say sniff that *super banana*

now off to search the kitchen cupboards lol no where is now safe

hubby does the cooking in our house, he came home one night, went to make the dinner and let out an almighty shout, I'd nicked another saucepan ;)

I've got people saving nice shaped jars for me, but so far haven't make one.

I've been making 4oz travel tins but ran out :(

aye, they're on my watch list though, but they are 8oz. Someones trying to source some for me :)

I'm going to crack on with my votives for now, testing them and then maybe I can at last sell something!

need to get some warning labels printed though, need to find the UK wording for them

Have you thought about making your own molds. I have never done it, but I found the instructions in a magazine called "Create the Dream". I have a customer that has requested a Chinese Dragon. I have not been able to find a mold for that so I am thinking about giving it a try.