table at craft show

Cindys

does anyone have any suggestions on a design of a table. I need something for my cash box, writing orders, receits and wrapping candles that Ive sold. I have a very nice set up with everything except this. I use a card table with a table covering. it just takes away from the rest and uses alot of space. And the space is all ready limited. Thanks for any ideas.My husband could build this or I can purchase..

I had these covered steps on the back half of my table, they raised up the stuff in the back, and gave me a space for my cash box, calculator, bags, etc. underneath and out of sight. It wouldn't be good for wrapping, however, it didn't have enough clearance, except for small things.

I purchased a plastic storage chest with drawers. It is the same thing as those white plastic drawer things that people use on their table tops for different storage. This is much larger than those, it is the size of a small chest of drawers, it has wheels which I took off as they kept falling off anyway, the chest is about waste high, the top measures about 21 wide x 15 deep. I cover it with a nice country looking table cover leaving the back open so I have easy access to the drawers. In the top drawer is my cash box and

pens, whatever I use all day and need quick,easy access to. In another drawer are my bags and tissue wrap and in the bottom drawer I keep all my

"hardware" type items such as duct tape, bungee cords, extension cords,

tie wraps, anything that I may need and do not want to be without. I can not live with out that chest, it is the best thing I have ever thought of. I am currently making a more fitted cover for it and an organizer that will hang on

the side to hold my bags and wrap. I do find that when I have more than 1 person checking people out, having to open the drawers for bags is a pain.

I just use 2 oak TV trays in back of my tables. They help when I'm setting up as well - I use one at the front which puts my boxes at a higher level so it's easier to unpack. One tray has opened bags ready to go with literature, the other table has my tissue. Plus the critical thing - they fold flat so I can get them in the car.

i use the same thing. i place my cash register on top, in the drawers i keep my pens, credit card slips, bags, etc.

I purchased a plastic storage chest with drawers. It is the same thing as those white plastic drawer things that people use on their table tops for different storage. This is much larger than those, it is the size of a small chest of drawers, it has wheels which I took off as they kept falling off anyway, the chest is about waste high, the top measures about 21 wide x 15 deep. I cover it with a nice country looking table cover leaving the back open so I have easy access to the drawers. In the top drawer is my cash box and

pens, whatever I use all day and need quick,easy access to. In another drawer are my bags and tissue wrap and in the bottom drawer I keep all my

"hardware" type items such as duct tape, bungee cords, extension cords,

tie wraps, anything that I may need and do not want to be without. I can not live with out that chest, it is the best thing I have ever thought of. I am currently making a more fitted cover for it and an organizer that will hang on

the side to hold my bags and wrap. I do find that when I have more than 1 person checking people out, having to open the drawers for bags is a pain.