Mixing Waxes

So What Type Of Wax Can I Mix With Cargill C-3 Wax For A Heavier Scent Throw? Should I Use A Completely Different Type Of Wax? I Used To Sell Candles For A Company Who Sold A Soy-veggie Mix. The Candles Had A Nicer Look Than Regular Soy And The Scent Throw Was Wonderful. I'm Trying To Get The Same Effect With The Candles I Am Making.

I don't know the answer to that. I use soy in my palms, but a very small amount. I know that the temps you heat to, add FO at, and pour at make a difference with soy. They also need to cure longer. There are also things like vybar that can enhance hot throw. You just have to try different variations to see what you like. What irritates me about this board, is that some people can post anything, and get 50 responses that say absolutely nothing, but others who really need help don't get hardly any responses at all! I have learned so very much by just reading, reading, and reading. I've been making candles for a long time, but have learned much more by just reading here. The information learned is priceless! Good luck, hope someone who knows more than I do responds.