beeswax

Hi.

Ineed to know how to use beeswax to make any kind of candles and what temp. to use to melt, what type of wicks to use, if I can use different kind of scent, if I can use them in containers and what size of wicks for different size of containers? I know it's alot to ask, but any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :embarasse

Linda

Hi.

Ineed to know how to use beeswax to make any kind of candles and what temp. to use to melt, what type of wicks to use, if I can use different kind of scent, if I can use them in containers and what size of wicks for different size of containers? I know it's alot to ask, but any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :embarasse

Linda

Do a search on "beeswax" in this forum. You'll find all kinds of info, including my recent wick tests.

Beeswax likes big wicks. I've had most luck with the square braided cotton.

If you're going to color the wax and fragrance it, why not just use another wax? Beeswax is expensive and already has a wonderful fragrance.

Tony