Paypal question

soylover

Right off the top of your head can you tell me what the difference is between paying with debit card/savings/checking verses paying with credit card? To the seller what is the % difference. Regardless as a seller you get charged so I am guessing the CC must be more…

I would look my self but unfortunately I am unable to access the paypal tonight.

TIA

The difference is in the type of account the seller has. If they have a personal account, they can only receive instant transfers...meaning payment from the buyers already funded PayPal account, or a transfer from the buyers linked checking account. Credit Card payments are not accepted. The seller pays no fees fees for receiving payment.

If they have a business acount, the seller must pay fees to accept payment of any type. Credit cards, direct transfers, they are all the same. The Paypal fee of 2.9% (or less if you have a higher volume) plus the transaction fee is applied to every transaction they receive, no matter how it's funded. HTH.