Okay last try of bigger pics

ldeb58

:embarasse Hi All this time off work has apparently drained my brain. I'm afraid I will do something to mess up the whole board. Anyways I'm going to do links and see if this works. Sorry I keep trying. I know you all are not dying to see these but I'm just trying to figure it out. Thanks & sorry about all the posts. ldeb

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u279/ldeb58/IM000253smallersize.jpg

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u279/ldeb58/IM000255.jpg

Hi Michi Its very easy..to easy now everything I see is a possible mold!LOL

all you do is buy Mold Builder ( I got mine from michaels- but went to Mangleson's yesterday they had a bigger container almost 2x's the size for about 2$ more. I usually pay I think its 12.90 for 16 fl. oz) course I never see something cheaper till after I buy the expensive one. Anyways you just paint it on I usually do about 12-15 coats. It drys pretty fast in between. I put my object on wax paper paint it and then sorta paint out from the bottom of it in the shape of a circle so when you pull it off the wax paper you have a base that is bigger than the object- cut a hole in the bottom of a cardboard box..stuff the mold part in the hole and the excess circle part extends out of the hole and sorta anchors it. Hope that makes sense. I should take pics when I do it step by step to show you..but me and the picture part are not best friends yet LOL. anyways hope that helps. Its fun (except the smell) and its liquid latex so I guess? that could be a problem for some people. But you can buy a clear spray paint like poly eurthane (sorry about the spelling) spray whatever is going to be your mold and then paint on the mold builder. :wink2: Debbie

They are all adorable! I have some of the liquid latex from Hobby Lobby that I will have to dig out and try ... again. My last attempts didn't go too well due to my lack of patience. :undecided LOL I have to try my mold out after 5 or 6 coats just because I can't wait to see how it will turn out. Now that I see that it does work when you do it correctly I will give it another go!

Great Job and thanks for the inspiration to give the latex another go! :yay: