OK- Finally - Save the date! August 18th!

Guest EMercier

Guest EMercier

Philadelphia Area Candles and Soap Gathering - August 18th!

At first I didn't want to do this, BUT after wanting to do and and not and then wanting to do it again. I finally found a place to do it for a very reasonable price. It's not in Valley Forge. Sorry, they wanted too much money and it would not be worth it. I'm still working on the website hopefully it'll be up the first of the month. We will be holding it in Center City. Parking will be included for all day guests and it's right in the heart of the city. Very safe area and tons of food and shopping. It's also very easy to get to from 95 and 76 (if you are in the area). Lot of great demonstrations and always looking for more, so if you have a talent let me know! I'll go to visit the hotel this Friday to finalize everything and hold the room as well as get room rates, so if I can get that all this weekend, I'll try to have the website up for you to look at and register. Look forward to meeting a lot of you and having a really great time!:D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest EMercier

Testing the website this weekend. I'm off work for 6 weeks, so there is no excuse to get this up next week.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest EMercier

Here is the update. I've published the site, just getting the wording looked over. Other than that, I'm good on the website. Wouldn't you like to know the website address? :whistle: