There's no turning back now...

I finally took the plunge... well, two of them, actually... I ordered an entire case of wax, and some FOs in sizes larger than samples (Bartlett Pear and Ginger Peach from Peak)

I may never see a paycheck again. :D

I'm also planning on getting more Madagascar Vanilla Orchid from FOH and Pumpkin Crunch Cake from NG to play with, but maybe I'll wait until payday.

Good for you, Starlessjade! If you haven't sniffed the Bartlett Pear yet, then you are in for a treat. I just ordered several bottles of 8 ozers from Peak a couple of weeks ago. I have only been at this for about 4 months and have just now started buying larger bottles. I got Country Berry Hotcakes, Green Clover & Aloe, Vanilla Hazelnut, Cinnamon, & Bartlett Pear. Feeling an urge to make some candles...

Yep, I got it bad, the FOCD, that is :drool: :drool: :drool: !

Did you get the discount on the bigger bottles from Peak? It wasn't on their website last time I checked, but if you order 5 or more bigger bottles, there is a 10% discount.

Valerie

Yup, I poured my sample of the Bartlett Pear, and... wow. I was really impressed. My apartment still smells like a big green pear. I only ordered the two though- I think I'll have my hands full testing those. (although Spring Break is next week...)

I also got a sample of the Vanilla Hazelnut. I've already got two of them from different suppliers, and I need to compare, lol.