Another tea light question

I did a search and I did find some post on tea lights but not exactly all the info I was looking for. I actually have a couple questions. I want to try to start making tea lights for sample packs. I've heard that you can't use the plastic ones in a burner because it's closed in and will melt, is this true? I prefer the look of the plastic ones, but of course I don't want anything that will melt? Also, I am using Blue Grass 100% pure soy wax. Is this ok, or do I need a special blend or to add anything? I just though it would be convenient to be able to use the left over wax I usually have when I pour a candle. And last question.....what do you think is the better wick for these??

Thank you for being patient with me and all the help :D

You can use the leftover wax. You wouldn't use a pillar/votive brand so container wax is perfect. You can use whatever wick you fancy. Standard tealight sizes don't apply to soy wax they fizzle out. You just have to test what size wicks work for you and what wick type you like best.