Soy Whip

traceyy

I got my order from KY yesterday which included soy whip. Does anyone have any pointers for me? Should I add something to it-butters oils cyclo? Am I supposed to melt it before whipping or whip it right out of the jar? Help I am lost!@

When I use to make it I would whip it up a bit and then add my fo and whip it some more. Don't add anything extra to it like oils or butters etc. If you find you can't smell your fo, let it sit overnight b/c sometimes it takes a short time to absorb and the scent to be noticeable. That didn't happen all the time but it did with vanill fo's for me.There really isn't anything more to it, it's great stuff, have fun. Don't melt it either, just take it out and work with it from the jar.

This is amazing stuff and you will fall in love with it and so will your customers!! Like Texas Brat said, Just take it from the jar put it i a bowl add your whip it some then add your FO and whip some more to incorporate it. Then just put it in your jars! Weigh it and put a lid on it. Wonderful!!

Sue Ann