Ok... need help

pixisprkl

I am searching for a fragrance.

I ordered a candle almost a year ago from a co. on the internet. The scent is called "Wine Cellar" but it's not the traditional ones out there that I have tested...so I imagine it's either their own blend or it's a name change.

Here is the description from their site:

Smells of Grapes and Blackberries full of natural sugars.

Take a fragrance tour to a Vineyard Wine Cellar.

I love this scent! It does smell a bit like vineyard fo but sweeter. So maybe it's vineyard and blackberry together. I have never smelled "blackberries" fo or the real thing :embarasse so I am not sure if they would smell sugary sweet.

Does anyone have any ideas? I think I will purchase Vineyard and blackberry FO and try some mixing... but wanted to see if anyone had any ideas before I do so.

Thanks for your help!!

Please Please Please.... don't buy wine cellar from BCN. I did. How can I put this nicely? It smells like puke. It really does. I gag when I open it. The best wine scent from BCN is the Cabernet. This one is awesome. And the Wine and Roses. But please, don't waste your money on the Wine Cellar scent. Believe me.... it really STANKS!!

Please Please Please.... don't buy wine cellar from BCN. I did. How can I put this nicely? It smells like puke. It really does. I gag when I open it. The best wine scent from BCN is the Cabernet. This one is awesome. And the Wine and Roses. But please, don't waste your money on the Wine Cellar scent. Believe me.... it really STANKS!!

hahaha, that's not what I am looking for!

The FO from this candle co is sweet. Smells like vineyard fo but sweeter.

Perhaps I will try my hand at mixing a couple FO's.

I love this scent!!

Anyone good at deciphering scents just by smell?! I have some tarts I could mail you for analysis!! lol

Thanks for all your help!!