Testing results for Lavender & Cranberry Citrus

ebarnes

All by Peaks, using Soy. I dont understand what the big deal with Lavender, this FO STINKS!!!!! The throw is strong (1/2oz PP) but I got somewhat of a fuel smell them the true scent came throw. Or is it suppose to smell like fuel? Everyone wanted it so I got it. The Cranberry Citrus is excellent, I love this scent. Im going to add it. What color do you color this candle?

IMO Lavender is one of those scents you either love or hate. I use Candlescience's Lavender and that is one of my biggest selling scents! Surprising but true.

Well I hate it. Im going to carry it b/c everyone wants it. I just read peaks site and it said let cure a few days to get rid of teh sharpness. I will burn again Friday. I poured this one on Sunday and tested today (Weds).

There are many interpetations of lavender as seen by many suppliers. Peaks lavender will need a few days to cure, but if you want to edge to come off, add some peaks vanilla passion to it--I sell alot of that blend.