Will try j223/415

Hello everyone,

I have been using ezsoy but have tired of frosting and color changes after burning. I just got some j223 and 415 and am going to try this combo. I have read different things on mixing and pouring. What would you recommend to start with? I thought I would try a 50/50 mix first. I am unsure about the following: what temp to heat to, when to add dye (I use liquid dyes) and fo and when to pour. Also do I need to continue heating jars? I am assuming the cure time would be less. I know this is a lot of questions-any help would be greatly appreciated!

Did you know 415 is the same as EZ Soy? Do a search, on this board, you will find what they say about both.

With a Parasoy blend you can heat up to 175-180*F add your FO & color. You can pour a Parasoy Blend HOT, you don't have to let it cool like 100% soy.

Thanks for the reply CandleMan. I did a search on several boards but was hoping to find more opinions before I got started. I would like to use more soy than paraffin because I am really just trying to get rid of frosting issues. I think I need to start adding uv inhibitor also to prevent color fading. The manuf says to use .02% per 1/2 lb - I think I need to add 1/2 tsp? I really suck at math and my scale displays in fractions not decimals. I thought I would try 70% soy/30% paraffin first and eliminate the BW I have been adding to prevent frosting.