Good FO supplier?

I got some advice to buy sassy sweet tarts from Just Scents from this board...I am wondering if there scents are any good? I went kinda crazy on there yesterday and bought 8 different FOs to add to my scent list...I hope they are good...I usally only buy from Peak and Bitter creek. I now have 67 different FOs...guess I better stop adding for a while!:P

I haven't bought from them but did read about ICS on another board and bought their sampler pack and a couple other scents. I am extremely please with what I received and I have received great feedback from my customers so far.

There scents are very good. You should try Razzle Dazzle Raspberry Truffle its yummy! Berry Lemonade is good. Their Coffee's are really good. Chocolate Fudge Brownie. Banana Taffy, Serendipity, Cherries and Cream, Lemon Almond Torte. Look them up in a seach and pull up the past threads. You will see a lot of feed back on them. They do well in soy. You can also call and ask what scents work will in what particular wax you work with.

I like them because they have a lot of unique scents instead of the typical YC,BBW and CC scents.

Chestnuts & Brown Sugar from Just Scent is another MUST have!!!

I LOVE their oils, BUT....I only do bath & body. I know that there are mixed reviews about them in wax. But if you do a search, here on this board using the full name, or the initials JS, you'll find all the reviews on the great ones.

But for Bath & Body products, they are ALL GREAT!!!!!! (the only negatives I've ever had, are the coconut fo's aren't as good as other places & some of their "cocktail" FO's smell too similar to each other). But I could give you a list a mile long of the great ones! She has sampler packs, by the way.

As for ICS (www.candlesupplys.us) they ARE great!!!! try them.

I love JS, they have wonderful oils. There are so many that we have tested and loved, I could go on forever! There were a small few that were too light in my wax, but that is the way it is with all companies. I think the lighter ones are really meant for bath products. Sassy Sweet Tarts is excellent, it is very strong. Great company, and Becky is so knowlegable. Here are some that I cannot get enough of:

Cupid

Sundae Indulgence

Pumpkin Vanilla Creme

Southern Style Vanilla

Pomegranate

Lilac

Totally Scrumptious

Creme de la Creme--my FAV!

Razzle Dazzle Chocolate Truffle

Snickers Coffee

Golden Coffee

Orange Vanilla Cafe --a coffee scent, can't remember the name exactly